Terms & Conditions BEAUTY Academy
Terms & Conditions
WE are Training Centrum PMU and Clinita UK Distributor
The Beauty Academy Nicolla Dorn
201-203 Duke Street
Ip3 OBH IPSWICH
1. All prices are subject to VAT,unless in some circumstance when you have an EU registered number or a charity exemption certificate. This must be provided before the items are delivered.
2. There is no minimum order value.
3. All items are subject to a delivery charge
4. All orders placed before 3pm will be sent out the same day by your chosen method of delivery.
5. Any order that is placed after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day.
6. First time customers must have billing address and shipping address the same when placing their first order online.
7. We are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any client treatments.
9. We reserve the right to amend prices to those ruling at the date of dispatch.
10. Due to a programme of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to there in, and in no part shall be binding upon us.
11. Products delivered (pursuant to orders) are not returnable except by prior agreement. Returned goods which are not faulty, or have not been sent in error, will be credited at 90% of original invoice value and must be returned to us in re-saleable condition within 14 days. All pigments are non-returnable and non-refundable unless the bottle seal is uncompromised.
12. The user must at all times be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable. The seller cannot accept liability for the end use or the way in which they are stored or used.
13. Any requests for credit or replacements for shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods, or, in the case of non-delivery, within 10 days of receipt of invoice.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
15. All goods remain the property THe BEAUTY Academy(Semi-Permanent Make-up) Ltd, until paid for in full by the purchaser.
16. Where repairs of customers’ goods are undertaken, they are done entirely at the customer’s own risk.
17. We accept no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any terms of the contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labour or by any cause not directly within our control.
18. No indulgence or failure by us to enforce any of our rights shall constitute a waiver of such right or preclude us from thereafter exercising the same.
19. When booking a training course or workshop, all deposits are non refundable. The full balance of the course is payable 10 days prior to the start of the course. Once the full balance is paid, it is subject to a 100% cancellation charge. There will be no refunds for missed attendances at courses or workshops.
20. In extreme and unforseen circumstances THE BEAUTY ACADEMY reserve the right to re-schedule courses.
21. If a discount code is offered but not applied at checkout we are unable to apply at a later date.
Training Payment terms
non-refundable deposit of £500 is required at the time of booking.
The balance is payable 10 days prior to commencement of the course.
An administration fee of £250.00 will be chargeable for any date or location change made by the trainee outside the 28 day period prior to course. No changes can be made within the 28 day pre course time frame – see cancellation terms below.
Cancellation in writing no less than 28 days before the start date of the course.
If less than 28 days the entire course fee is payable.
THE BEAUTY ACADEMY reserves the right to cancel a course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In this case, the course will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient date.
You will be responsible for activating your own insurance on the last day of your course.
You will carry out the procedures precisely as per THe BEAUTY Academy Nicolla Dorn trained standards which are in line with insurance protocol.
You will not carry out more than 4 of each procedure during your case study period,
We are confident that our training will exceed your expectations, however:
If upon embarking on your course it becomes apparent that this in not the career choice for you (as determined by your trainer on assessment of your abilities), we reserve the right to prematurely end the course without reimbursement.
You will be implanting pigment into clients faces and it is imperative that you can complete this successfully, safely and confidently in your own practice. Please refer to the pre course information to ensure you meet the basic requirement.
If you are not happy with any part of your course please write to The BEAUTY Academy Nicolla Dorn at the address below detailing your dissatisfaction. Please send it by recorded delivery within 30 days of the start date of your course.
All our parcels are sent via Royal Mail or DPD couriers recorded services that will require a signature on arrival. We will endeavour to process orders placed before 3 pm for the same day dispatch. Royal Mail or DPD couriers will leave you a contact card if they are unable to make the delivery in the first instance.
UK includes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands – Jersey and Guernsey. Some destinations may take longer than 48 hours for Special delivery.
There is a minimum packing and delivery charge of £8.50 (incl vat) for all orders within mainland UK. This is a next working day service between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
We can also offer you a next working day service by 1pm . This service is available for £15.20 (incl vat) .
We endeavor to dispatch all items before 3pm on the working day the order is received. All our postage options are marked delivery for the next working day however occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, orders can take slightly longer to arrive. Because of this, we advise you to leave at least 3 days for delivery and processing.
If you are worried about your delivery, please give us a call us or email beautyacademy.ipswich@yahoo and we will be happy to help
Please note that we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and it is recommended that goods are ordered well in advance of any client appointments.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Should you wish to collect your purchase from our store , please select 'Collect' on the Shopping Bag page. Your purchase will then be available to collect from one of our stores within two working days. We will email you once your order is ready for collection. Please do not expect the item to be ready before you have received an email, we wouldnt want you to waste a journey!
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail or DPD couriers and will require a signature on arrival. Please see below as a guide
Delivery within Europe and worldwide are possible and usually arrive within 10 working days. Please contact email@example.com for a quote. We will get in touch to discuss the best method for delivery for your area.
As a rough guide, expect to pay on a tracked courier service approx:
–£15- £40 for European delivery under 1kg
– £30-£70 for rest of the world delivery over 1kg
PLEASE contact us about quotes
EU COUNTRIES £ 15.00 about 4-5 working days
Norway & Switzerland £25.00 4-5 working days
Rest of World £ 30.00 -£70.00
5-7 working days (approx)
To place an international order simply select country of destination at checkout and shipping will be automatically calculated. For any queries please email us
** Sale orders can take a little longer than usual. Providing your order is in stock you can expect to receive your parcel within 10 working days, or a little longer if outside the EU.
TAX AND VAT
All prices on our site are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of European Union sales tax (VAT) where applicable.
DUTIES AND CUSTOMS
If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may be liable for import duty and local sales taxes, which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. Taxation laws vary by country and will be determined by your local government. Please check what your local liability for Import tax is as Returns received due to unpaid duty will forfeit all additional costs incurred.
Please note: We are not liable for any customs charges made in the recipients countries. The customer is completely responsible for these charges.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee: In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email us at immediately so that we can arrange an exchange at your convenience.
Since most of our supplies are sterile, and for use in a cosmedic setting, any returns must be unused , unpacked , returned in the original packaging with all safety seals in tact. You must return items within 14 days of receipt to the address below where we will gladly offer you a refund, exchange or credit note.
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT OFFER A REFUND VIA CHEQUE. Please wrap the items securely and use insured registered delivery, keeping the receipt in case of damage in transit. THE BEAUTY ACADEMY cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport.
THE BEAUTY ACADEMY LTD/ Clinita UK Distributor
201- 203 Duke Street
All overseas orders will be refunded in sterling.THE BEAUTY ACADEMY LTD/ Clinita UK Distributor
cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.